Why are cookies essential to how customers use the Caxton FX website?
- Make your current and future visits to our website as user-friendly as possible
- To enable us (where appropriate) to tailor the content to fit your needs
- To prevent fraudulent activity and to measure the overall patterns of website usage
- To track how visitors reach our site and the path they take through it to help us improve our service to you
Please note that none of the cookies used on our website collects personally identifiable information about you.
Why you should keep cookies switched on
We would like you to keep cookies activated on your device during your visits to our website because, without cookies enabled, we cannot guarantee that the website, and your experience whilst visiting it, will be as good as we intend it to be.
At Caxton FX, we use two types of cookie on this website:
- Session cookies - These are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period during which you access the website (or, more strictly, until you sign out of your account and close the browser after accessing the website). Each time you revisit the website; these cookies will be stored and then removed once you sign out of your account. Session cookies help the Caxton FX website remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding your having to re-enter information. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information and cannot be used to identify you.
- Third party cookies - As well as using cookies from our advertising and affiliate partners, we may also embed external content from other third party websites within our website. These include sites such as Facebook and Twitter, whose cookie usage policy you can view on their own websites.
How to control and delete cookies
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, you can do so by editing your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function within your browser should tell you how to do so.
- For further information on how to delete cookies on your browser, visit www.aboutcookies.org
- For further information on how to delete cookies on the browser of your mobile device, you will need to refer to your handset manual.
- For further information on Caxton FX's security and privacy measures, please read our Terms and Conditions.
How to contact us
If you require further detail or have any questions about this policy, please contact us using the details below
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 0333 1231812
Post: The Data Protection Officer 2 Leman Street, London, E18FA, UK